A wineLENS production filmed in Sydney at a phenomenal event for the Room to Read charity. CEO and founder John Wood captivated the audience to raise more than AUD$1 million with long-term supporter Jancis Robinson selecting and presenting a stunning list of wines including the 2003 Dom Perignon. A fantastic array of bottles were auctioned in addition to those consumed!
- Great Moments in Sake 2018 Master Toji @Timbosabine pauses to connect with the fermenting sake… instagram.com/p/BfPwDg_lMbR/ 1 week ago
- S A K E E C L I P S E Very early stage of sake fermentation at Chiyo Shuzo in the Nara… instagram.com/p/BfKWiesFRKl/ 1 week ago
- Cheeky pre-dinner 2015 Groffier Gevrey last night. Started out all earthy and sappy and opened… instagram.com/p/BfJCC_PFKPY/ 1 week ago
- Sugii Shuzo - 1st stop on my sake tour to see the self-taught maverick Sugii-San who makes… instagram.com/p/BfITcafFWnb/ 1 week ago
- R O S É P A R T Y As you can see I'm stoked to be pairing up with my great mate Paul Wilson &… instagram.com/p/BfAUtA4Faa_/ 2 weeks ago