A wineLENS production filmed in Sydney at a phenomenal event for the Room to Read charity. CEO and founder John Wood captivated the audience to raise more than AUD$1 million with long-term supporter Jancis Robinson selecting and presenting a stunning list of wines including the 2003 Dom Perignon. A fantastic array of bottles were auctioned in addition to those consumed!
- C R I S T A L >> what a lesson and what a privilege to taste both Cristal & Cristal Rosé 2008 & 2002 (original disg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- C A N P A R T Y 🇫🇷 arrived in Reims last night and straight into this mad celebration #allezlesbleus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- R A V E N E A U >> a fantastic tasting, thank-you Isabel. 2017 wines in cask & 2016 in bottle - what a treat! .… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Bookending the day in Chablis with Benoit Droin. An extraordinary tasting to start and a profound bottle to finish!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Tasting in Chablis now and I started out with Vincent Dauvissat and a run through his 2017's in cask from petit cha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago