Here’s a link to my latest video – shot on location as Oliver’s Taranga celebrated 170 years in the McLaren Vale dirt. A great family story, guest appearances and plenty of laughs. Good times – enjoy!
- RT @JamesSuckling: #Rutherglen is famous for its fortified wines, but Durifs are exciting too. Read @stockwine 's report to learn more: htt… 3 days ago
- Looking forward to trying this pair of Meursault Les Narvaux from Dominique Lafon #burgundy… instagram.com/p/BJZxW_xDUXD/ 3 days ago
- @red_wine_baron @BicknellFC @OakridgeWines1 @jayer78 highlights were many - shall write the whole thing up, keep an eye out Matthew! 5 days ago
- @miss_miyake @VIC100WINES @cjcraw @danbuckle @SimSteele @TessaLBrown @DeBortoliWines pleasure Lisa, you were great as usual! 5 days ago
- @KateandPX @MoorooducEstate thanks Kate, will be a great tasting! 5 days ago