Here’s a link to my latest video – shot on location as Oliver’s Taranga celebrated 170 years in the McLaren Vale dirt. A great family story, guest appearances and plenty of laughs. Good times – enjoy!
- RT @maxallenwine: Opens today: Oil Paint & Ochre - the remarkable story of Barak & the de Purys at @YRRMuseum : ach.yarraranges.vic.gov.au/Whats_On/Oil_P… 7 hours ago
- Marco Cirillo's 1850's old vine grenache on sandy Vine Vale goodness #barossa #wine #gobelet instagram.com/p/68kPgxzQto/ 9 hours ago
- @tonytsobanis fallen soldiers 😞 21 hours ago
- Says it all really. Been quite the week & it ain't over yet! @ La Buvette Drinkery instagram.com/p/6669RJTQtp/ 1 day ago
- @tonytsobanis not seen one of those before. 11.5% is where they were picking back then. Keep me posted. 1 day ago