Here’s a link to my latest video – shot on location as Oliver’s Taranga celebrated 170 years in the McLaren Vale dirt. A great family story, guest appearances and plenty of laughs. Good times – enjoy!
- “@jollyolly: Cheers for your RT & comments about my new #wine website ollysmith.com” nice one Olly, looks great mate. 8 hours ago
- @_winelibrary for best results go to Burgundy Etc in Central 12 hours ago
- RT @JohnandNecia: Andrew McConnell announces end of Golden Fields via @australian theaustralian.com.au/executive-livi… 13 hours ago
- “@patnourse: Hold up - did you just say deep-fried fermented soft pork bones? instagram.com/p/hr4xgmpsLc/” had me at deep-fried .. 13 hours ago
- @GuardianAus red card, off for rest of match. Career ending move. Shocking. 14 hours ago