Here’s a link to my latest video – shot on location as Oliver’s Taranga celebrated 170 years in the McLaren Vale dirt. A great family story, guest appearances and plenty of laughs. Good times – enjoy!
- @winefishnz it was the haggis hand around at the pub that really had me snookered that night. 1 hour ago
- To all my great #nzwine mates - thanks for the half time messages. May take me a while to respond, these pain killersgfshkkh cflhhh cgjk df 2 hours ago
- Yep, how about Dangerfield?? “@jonathanweavers: @stockwine will Carlton ask for a priority pick? #powerblues” 22 hours ago
- Finally watching this guy #sushidreams instagram.com/p/sACu0TTQkB/ 22 hours ago
- Champagne anyone? “@GQAustralia: Fancy a nip from the breast of Kate Moss? bit.ly/1pPhhtD” 1 day ago