Here’s a link to my latest video – shot on location as Oliver’s Taranga celebrated 170 years in the McLaren Vale dirt. A great family story, guest appearances and plenty of laughs. Good times – enjoy!
- Cheers to that @lisasharahall et al "#WW warmth: @franklywines, @bruisedgrape, @megmaker, @DomaineSomm, @JeannieChoLee, @stockwine" 2 hours ago
- @whiteswine beyond superb !! 10 hours ago
- @TBekkers @Vale_Cru surely that is a locally built conveyance w Japanese badges? 1 day ago
- RT @TBekkers: Diminutive French œno transports giant Franco-oak-cask brimming w McV Grenache aboard straining Japanese conveyance http://t.… 1 day ago
- @benotheditch @zarbrooks @jamesbusbytrav ironically I'm 'over the ditch' in NZ hosting a gig. Go your hardest on Melbourne, she can take it! 1 day ago